Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tables with Coffee Sets and GIFT!

Hello Friends!

This week I'm releasing three different tables for two that rez a coffee set or vase of daisies and roses.  Enjoy your morning or after dinner coffee with someone special.  Perfect for a terrace or bedroom nook!   All for 3 or 4 prims each! Copy/Mod.  Found at the landing point







************GIFT*******************

This week's gift is this seashell on a stand.  It is the first in a collection that I'll be releasing. Copy/Mod. 1LI. Found at the landing.






********* Thank You ********

To those who have voted or plan to vote for me (and by extension my store manager Turbokitty) in the four Avi Choice categories I have been nominated for* --  I appreciate it!  Because the nominating and voting are entirely by customers, this list of nominees is a safe place to take your business, when scammers are selling stolen goods or empty boxes.

If you would like to vote and don't know where, touch one of the signs at the Landing Point.


* Homes, Mesh Homes, Furniture, Mesh Furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment